- EXP660 Fine Ribbed Rubber Matting to BS921/1976 is a high quality, British industry electrical safety matting to British Standard BS921/1976 with the regulation standard stamped on the reverse of the roll at 1000mm intervals.
- Fully certified and tested to 15,000 volts with a recommended safety working voltage of 650v.
- It has a fine ribbed, anti-slip surface pattern on one side and cloth impression finish on reverse.
- Fully tested to British Standard
- Health & Safety regulation material
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse
- Anti-Slip finish
- Low maintenance
- Cut lengths available to order. EXP660 can also be supplied to order in colours and flame retardant, low smoke emission grades
Stock Roll Sizes[m x m x mm]
- 10m x 0.91m x 9.5mm
- 10m x 1.0m x 9.5mm
- 10m x 1.2m x 9.5mm
|Hardness [shore A]:||65°|
|Tensile Strength:||5 MPA|
|Abrasion Resistance:||180 mm3|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.