- Nitoseal 151 Grey Joint Sealant 600ml is a one part building sealant used for sealing joints in structures.
- In addition it is ideal for silage pit vertical and horizonal joints.
- Supplied in aluminium sachets for application with the Guns, is it an easy to use product with a long shelf life to serve quick, long lasting maintenance.
- Similar to joint sealant, Nitoseal 151 holds similar properties;
- Meets performance requirements of BS 5215 and BS 5889 Type ‘A’.
- Low modulus.
- Enhanced cure rate by reaction with atmosphere oxygen.
- Non staining to most substrates.
- Good slump resistance.
- Safe to use.
- Extra colours available.
- High movement accommodation.
- Excellent application characteristics.
- Resistant to a wide range of alkalis, acids, salts, slurry and silage effluent.
- The sealant is based on a specially developed polymer system which gives enhanced technical properties over conventional silicone polysulphide and urethane sealants.
- It has been specifically formulated for sealing and re-sealing movement joints in building panels, silage pits, effluent tanks and block and brickwork.
- Its also used for sealing perimeter joints around door and window frames.
- Nitoseal 151 Grey Joint Sealant 600ml cures by reaction to oxygen in the atmosphere.
- It forms a low modulus elastomeric seal with enhanced curing properties allowing movement to be accommodate during the curing cycle.
- The sealant exhibits good adhesion to most building surfaces including concrete, aluminium, brick, PVC, stone and wood. Its low modulus characteristics assist in reducing stress on the bond which is particularly important when considering low tensile strength substrates.
- The sealant will not normally stain most building materials and is available in comprehensive range of colours; these factors and its excellent tooling and finishing characteristics result in an aesthetically pleasing finish to a high performance joint seal.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.